Jessi's Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Let them eat cake

Our wedding cake turned out to be pretty good after 1 year in the freezer, not even wrapped, just in the box.  It was a little bit dry, but not much.  We enjoyed it with my mom and sister, who also cooked us dinner at their house.  It was a great time.  I never laugh like I do with my mom and sister.  They crack me up.  We took the rest of the cake home so Steve and Kathi could have some.  Maybe this weekend we will watch our wedding video.  What a great first year of marriage we have had! 
 
Benjie and I are both still sick.  It is a drag.  Sunday night we stocked up on brothy soups, kleenex and cough drops. 
 
Steve is working on the master bedroom for us.  For the first time in my life, I will get to have bedroom walls some other color than white.  Actually, the rooms at my dad's house were blue and yellow.  This room is going to be a light rosy-brown color.  Nice and warm.  I can't wait to see it finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home